The neo-Renaissance palace the former Magistrates Court and former Appeals Court was built between 1893 and 1896 by Alajos Hauszmann. Above the fronton resting on six columns is a sculpture which is a reminder of the building's first function. It represents the goddess Justice with a chariot harnessed to three horses.
Square: 12 Kossuth tér
GPS: N47 30.471 E19 02.876